Friday, April 19, 2013

Weirdest Dream EVER!!!

I swear I don't know where this dream came from...I am not even sure what it means.

Bottom-line is that I was someone very successful and doing very very well for myself. I mean things were going great. I don't think I was married, but I was dating and having fun.

I had my times with all the most desirable men and women in the world. I mean I was on top of the game...I was looking for love, but haven't found it quite yet.

But somewhere in my dream Van showed up.

And he was acting like he normally does...that everything was always going to be fine. That it is just God's timing that we were waiting on. I never liked that he would say stuff like that...cause it kinda took it outta my control. Nothing is ever really in our control, but still...what can I say?

The point is that in the dream I was ready to yell at him, and kill him. I am not mad him, but I wanted to make him feel like crap. I wanted to make him understand that what he did was shitty, and kind of making him feel like he was a bad person, and he made a mistake.

What can I say?? It's stupid and petty, but I was going to do it.

I was ice cold and harsh and spitting venom.

But what happened next even I couldn't see happen.

He just ignored all of that, and walked right up to me, through my wall and I turned to walk away. He touched my back and his touch was like fire...like it lit me up. I felt something so powerful I cannot describe it.

The next thing I know is that he turns me around and kisses me.

I just wake up.

My back actually felt hot, and my lips were cool to the touch. It was so weird. Why did I have that dream with all the bad things going on in the world. With all the drama, and all the mess you would think that the world is going through my heart and thoughts would be to help those ppl.

But it was weird...it was obviously during a time when things were going very good for me. I don't know what I am talking about anymore. Never been very good at interpreting dreams.

I just know that with everything going we need more love, understanding, joy, and God. God I know my purpose is to show the world your grace and mercy. To help people not only develop a personal deep relationship with you, but to also help each person find the uniqueness in them. To help them develop themselves into all they can be...whatever that means to them.

With the dream and with all these things going on in the world I feel the need to call and see Van. To let him know how I feel. To be there for him. Now I am rambling...cause it doesn't matter how I see things or want.

He's probably seeing the things going on in the world, and believing it means staying more closely to his path and not changing and just keeping his head down and move forward. I do look forward to him being a doctor...just hearing the news. Even though he is more happier with public health...just being out there and doing something innovative.

I gotta stop talking about him now. :-)

I have to remember. To him I am the enemy...I am the bad guy. I am evil, and I am his ticket straight to hell. As long as I am viewed in that light there is nothing more than need be said. I keep him in my prayers and I am now part of the medical community and scientific community.

I have been really interested in advancing and broadening what we do. I mean we tend to be biased in the West...we think we have all the answers when we spend more and tend to fail more in these fields. Things have to change.

Anyway lemme go.

J-Bo

P.S. I know that we all dream every night and we remember few...why did I remember that one?

No comments:

Post a Comment