Monday, April 22, 2013

Make My Day

Can I just say that today was so damn exhausting, but still fun.

I've been on the phone talking to CPAs, Attorneys, Brokers, etc.

I also been talking to credit unions, IRS, SEC, FINRA, and so much more. I am done of talking on my phone.

Tomorrow proves to be a longer day. With some auditions, voice lessons, and a rehearsal for Ernani. Then I get to stay the night at my aunts house. I was going to stay by some of the BFAs house, but I didn't feel like it.

Next time. All of them are so open to me sleeping over...gotta love the love.

Things are looking up. Just taking the day by the horns and taking charge. This celibacy is doing good cause I have all this pent up energy and aggression that I can put into my businesses and goals.

Things are moving along.

The most upsetting thing that I found out today is that the IRS bill and the student loans. But no worries...I got 4 months until I am able to just pay off all my bills and debts and be totally debt free. 4 months and I will be financially free!!!

YES LAWD!!!!!

Another great part of today was getting 2 hours of free legal advice, when I was only suppose to get 20 mins. Also meeting another songwriter and we made magic happen. God just lead me.

J-Bo

P.S. I have been getting so many request via twitter, google+, youtube, and other social media I am part of that I had to turn off notifications. So now I don't know when someone adds or subscribes to me, but that is cool. I am tired of getting 150 e-mails and 120 are social media subscriptions.

P.P.S. This song just came to me and I need to let it out.


No comments:

Post a Comment