Friday, April 19, 2013

Some Material I Am Learning...Doing Big Things!!!


J-Bo

P.S. Gotta get my technique back to where it was...gotta keep up with the lessons. I want my voice to stay awesome!!!! Also according to my teachers because I have a huge voice it is going to take more work to keep it in control and focused...the price for greatness.

P.P.S. Going for the Bass Role in Mozart's "La Clemenza di Tito"...the bass only has one aria, and I think you hardly see him. I think it would be a nice easy beginning role. I don't wanna do something where the Bass is the most prevalent right now...like the Ring Cycle...that will come later.

P.P.P.S Gotta get the music together for Verdi's "Ernani"...I'm joining the chorus late and I need a head start on practicing and catching up.

No comments:

Post a Comment