Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Brought Me To My Knees In Tears and Worship

So I was out getting something to eat after talking to some potential investors. It was nice and I wanted to sit by the water and just breathe.

Someone pulls the car up next to me, and they started playing the following song. It brought back times of when and where I first heard it. On a bridge in Harlem. Such memories on that bridge.

It brought some tears because of the memories and fact that he would sing it to me. The words didn't fit, but the groove and the feel had me at hello. :-)

Love old school soul and R&B songs.

Then I went into worship thanking God for that experience and that love, and knowing that he will bring it right back to me...better and stronger than ever. That love is still strong and ever present and won't ever die, cause my God can't die.

Thanking God for what has yet to happen on Earth, but has already happened in heaven!!

J-Bo

P.S. I am so not liking this celibacy thing...AT ALL!!!! But it is needed. I refuse after all these years of being stupid, lucky, and blessed that I will catch something now. I mean STIs are still on the rise...especially among blacks. I still believe that everyone is positive for something until proven otherwise. I mean we are exposed to them everyday in reality...just playing it smart.

P.P.S. This fly ass little nigga tried to get some dick. He actually was talking about getting some ass too. He was too cute, but I wasn't having it. Just to test him I asked him when was the last time he got tested. He said last week. I asked him about the results he said he is all clean. I asked for proof. He said that he cannot give me any cause he lost it. WRONG ANSWER NIGGA!!!! So I said if you really want some then let's go get tested right now...he said he don't want to. He wants to use a condom. I said thanks that is smart and walked away.

P.P.P.S. My friends set me up on a date with this chick. I am suppose to see her tomorrow. I told her I will meet her for tea in the am. I gotta voice class and a voice lesson tomorrow that I don't want to be late for. She is suppose to be a grad student at Columbia, so hopefully we can connect. Tell you guys about that one later...trying to think how honest will I be.



No comments:

Post a Comment