Sunday, April 14, 2013

CHURCH WAS AWESOME!!!

This is going to be real short cause I am exhausted and in need of a serious nap.

But church was what I needed today. The message was Step into your Someday...TODAY!!!!

I could go in more, but to be honest I need to rest. Big things are happening. The biggest is that I am working on the songs for my album and other artist. Things are moving on so much. I just have to stay focused.

I am paying no one any attention at this point...I am going hard for what I want. NO GUTS NO GLORY!!!!

Keep those that want to be around you in your circle...those who don't drop them. They aren't worth it. Keeping real gold and real people around me, cause I am tired of the phonies and the fakes.

Hope you all had a good Sunday.

J-Bo

No comments:

Post a Comment