Monday, April 29, 2013

Glad I Went To Church

This comes to you guys a little late. When I got home from church yesterday I just slept and slept and woke up not too long ago. It's 4am now and I was officialy awake at 3am. I think I got home by 6pm and just went to sleep right away.

I still feel some pressure in the front left part of my head, but it could be anything...I still have this stupid head cold and it is killing me.

Church was very good...despite the fact that I was tired and felt that Bishop was rambling on and on at some points. I just wanted it to end so I could go home and sleep. :-)

Ended up going to my friend's house and chilling with his wife till my ride came. It's funny how in the past I didn't like her. I now know what it was that was the problem. His last girlfriend came from the same church she did, and his last girlfriend was super religious and super churchy.

She was led and influenced by her families every decision. She may have been the oldest, but she did seem like the one most dependent on them.

When my friend started dating his now wife unconsciously I was putting her in the same box.

I am glad to say I was wrong. She even asked us if she was religious and churchy and we both laughed and said no. She really isn't.

I am glad that I was able to get past my own judgements and see the girl for who she really is. She has proven to be someone that I can trust my friend to and that makes me happy. Now if the rest of us can find that too we'll all be better off.

Church was good...learned something. It was all about the different types of prayers (which I knew the 5 types) and the ways to get answered prayers based on the scriptures that was very informative.

All in all a good day. I am heading to the campus now...gotta get outta here. Still didn't learn all of my music for the opera chorus and I gotta do that. -_-

Just was so damn tired, but no excuses...gotta be professional.

See you all later.

J-Bo

No comments:

Post a Comment