Thursday, May 23, 2013

Today Was A Good Day

Today was a good day.

Today was a very good day in fact.

I am feeling very good...I got a lot of work done today, but not as much as I wanted to get done. Still I made improvements and moves.

I am very excited

I just need to keep moving forward and keep doing all the things that I need to do.

Still gotta go over this music, but I am going to be in the city all day the following 2 days so I am going to make something happen and work it out.

I also want to send Van a message asking him a question.

No I am not thinking about getting back with him. It just felt really good talking to him and having someone who knows me so well around me. I like the fact that there is someone out there who knows me, and who supports me and vice versa.

So I am going to ask if he wants to keep in contact via text...very low forms of contact. I know he is leaving soon, and going to be busy, and I have my own projects and ventures that I am doing. I also know that we both will have free time and quick little communications are cool.

That is what I am going to send to him when this post is finished.

I am sure he already has a guy he is talking to like I have guys and girls I talk to that I can flirt with and give me that attention, and that is great. I don't want that from him. I just want a friend...and he knows me sometimes better than I would like to admit. And I am a valuable person to have in anyone's corner if I do say so myself. :-)

I have resolved that one of the big lessons that I have learned from being with Van is when someone tells you who they are, believe them. They know them, better than you do.

Another lesson that I learned from dealing with Van is to stay away from super religious people in a relationship form unless they are developing there own relationship that is unique to them with God...something Van is doing btw and has been doing. It's just that his spiritual/religious life has been and is so tied to his family and church that it is almost carbon copy.

Another lesson I learned is only be with someone who is comfortable and confident in who they are...Van had that in spades, but at the same time he didn't. All of this stems from the way he was taught to view and believe...so I learned my lesson.

He is a great friend and I truly believe he is a great person.

Also I am under the impression that this man don't feel nothing for me. I mean I couldn't read him at all. All I could tell was that he was real whatever around me. Of course he was one person I could never read. He just broke all my powers of perception.

He is unreadable to me...he is dangerous for that. He gets through all my strengths and weaknesses, yet compliments them.

He is the Bella to my Edward. I cannot read his mind even a little...my powers mean nothing. Yeah I did a Twilight reference. :-P

Now to go and get ready for tomorrow...gotta see if I am leaving early or not.

J-Bo

P.S. Someone asked me if I would ever be with Van again. I honestly don't know. The only issue we ever had was the religious on and that is easily fixed, but it isn't for me to fix it. I don't want to go back into that and neither does he. I just want someone who wants to give me what I need...he was giving it to me, but it didn't work out cause he beliefs tell him it was all wrong. Those don't change we would be in the same place...why do that. We are better off not getting into that again. He can be alone forever or get married to a woman, and I can be married to whomever and that is it. I do still love him and care about him of course, but that isn't enough. 

No comments:

Post a Comment