Monday, May 13, 2013

BFA SENIOR RECITAL!!

Gotta get to bed, but the recital today was awesome.

The only thing I regret is not getting a chance to record it, but she sounded and looked beautiful.

I wish that I could go to the BFA Recital, but I have rehearsal that night and the opera is more important. I would go, but I would need special circumstances.

On the other hand lessons start up on the regular soon. Probably starting June.

Things are moving and as long as I go with the flow and get out of the way I will be miles ahead of where I am pretty soon.

Had to help 2 kids today and draw on my experiences from my last relationship. I just really miss him sometimes. Sometimes it is like it was all a dream, and other times I miss him so much that it hurts.

I don't know what to do...

Time for bed...next 2 days are going to be very long and involved.

J-Bo'

P.S. Today was a good day for my self esteem. Got hit on by 5 people...2 guys and 3 girls. I was looking very good today. Everything was on point today. Nice to know I still got it, and I have to get a relationship outta my head and focus on just having fun. But then again a friend just caught UTI and Herpes from someone else. I refuse to get caught out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment