Tuesday, May 14, 2013

I'm Feeling Good

So rehearsal tonight was good. It was all the men tonight and we killed it. Well it was really good. I am looking forward to the show.

I must say that being a performer is so deep. There is so many things that come together to make someone a well rounded performer/vocalist. I mean I am doing great and getting better each and everyday. I do have to thank God for the fact that he gifted me with this voice.

My 2 voice teachers, friends, vocal coach, and producer are right. When I sing people do take notice and listen. I used to hear people say I was annointed to sing, but I never paid them any mind cause usually that came with strings, but I am beginning to see what they mean.

I am also getting this whole singing in French thing down pack, sight singing and sight reading is getting way better, more auditions are coming up, and competitions.

I have to get something down and recorded cause someone is looking for a bass-baritone and the pay is $150 for 1 hour of work.

I just need to keep the momentum going and keep working hard.

Things are looking up and I think leaving the country now wouldn't be a smart thing. I need to focus on my career, and other things. I cannot leave right now...too much going on.

I was asked by some friends to go out on some dates. They want to set me up, and I think I am going to let them. It will be a year almost in August that we have broken up and October since he totally cut me off cause God told him I was bad.

Smh.

I do wish to see him again. I want to know how he is doing. I want to get caught up on the good and the not so good. I want to know if he still thinks about me even a little and if he cares about me even a little.

On another note I am so dead right now. This celibacy thing is not working. Today I was ready to rip the doors off the handle. I find that I am sleeping a whole lot more when not working to keep myself from doing something stupid.

I need to release!!! I want sex, but I need intimacy!!!! I will settle for physical intimacy for right now even though what I really want is total intimacy (spiritual, physical, mental, and emotional.)

How do you guys feel about this song? It is really good and I love it.


I almost forgot that next week is the first time that I get to perform with the UN orchestra. Why does the UN need a orchestra escapes me, but it is what it is. I CANNOT WAIT!!!!!

J-Bo

No comments:

Post a Comment