Monday, May 27, 2013

Fast 6

GO SEE FAST AND FURIOUS 6!!!!! AWESOME MOVIE!!!!!

So I went to movies with my family and we had dinner...boring right.

Well I wanted to go and see the new Star Trek, but I was out voted and we saw Fast 6...I was so happy that I lost the vote.

It had everything that I love in a movie. It had romance, violence, action, thriller, mystery, and the love story was awesome.

I have a list of movies that I wanna see this summer and even know. I look forward to the great stories, and getting inspired and entertained.

Now I am off to bed. I just wanted to tell everyone to go and see Fast 6.

Long day tomorrow...gotta get ready for this opera. This is the week to get it done and then the master class.


Pray for me people...things need to get done.

J-Bo

P.S. I was just asked what I would say if I was asked to marry them? One of the men asked me that today. I am flattered cause I don't see what they see in me. My friend told me that I am a rare breed of men...a breed that connects and brings together any and everyone he meets. I just told him I'd be flattered, but would say no. He said he thinks he can change my mind. He apparently comes from money, but that never mattered to me...I can provide for myself...I just want someone to share my life with. Smh...he is persistent. He just told me that he always wants the rare, priceless, and valuable and I am not different. Don't know if I will take that as a challenge or insult. :-D

P.P.S. The guy I mentioned above is COGIC...and apparently his family is rolling in money. I want to turn him away for that alone, but he is so cool. He reminds me of a real cool guy...just way to crazy. My family and me are damn sure no way worth all this trouble.

No comments:

Post a Comment