Thursday, May 9, 2013

Reflections...

So as I sit here not doing my work...like at all I look out the window and I am so in love.

This weather and nature and everything right now is awesome. 

It is so green and lush and the view is just wow. I am sitting here looking at the mountain view...and the rain falling. The only thing that is missing is someone to share it with, but that will come in time. God doesn't disappoint and I know that I not only want, but deserve a partner who is going to be with me.

So I also see about 5 deer and 2 stags. I also see 1 gopher and 3 wild turkey. I love nature...I miss the city, but I so love this part right now. 

Now I want to share a video I saw that is probably the way that I would propose, but as Van showed me, maybe someone will propose to me.

As soon as the rain stops I am going for a drive to this nice spot that I was thinking of taking Van if we were still together. It is so scenic and nice and intimate.

J-Bo


No comments:

Post a Comment