Wednesday, May 15, 2013

To The Rescue

It is so nice that last night when I was going through a period of missing and wanting Van really really bad, that people came to encourage me.

One of my favorites is that he knows the kind of man I am...the kind of person that is so rare that I shouldbe cherished and held closely. That as long as he isn't a fool he knows what he had in me he will find in no other.

They also said that things happen for a reason and trust in God through it.

I have to admit that I miss him, but I gave 110%. I gave everything I had and everytime I got more I gave more. It wasn't appreciated how I wanted obviously, but it will be alright. I wish him the best and wish that he finds someone that will give him what he wants.

I know I wasn't all that he wanted and vice versa, but like he said I was all that he needed and more. I gave him what he didn't even know he wanted. That is something only God can work out.

So I have people willing to pour into me as I pour into them. I am forever grateful for that. I am so blessed.

Now today is an easy day. Basically in the city doing nothing, but what I could've done at home. But I am going to enjoy my day and relax cause tomorrow I have an audition and rehearsal tomorrow and I need to get ready.

I am off to school to chill out for a few hours and write these songs. Stay blessed and keep moving forward.

J-Bo

No comments:

Post a Comment