Sunday, May 26, 2013

Made Me Cry...Well Tear Up

Today in church was so awesome.

I got what I wanted and what I needed.

I got to see all my friends that I haven't seen in awhile and just enjoy the atmosphere.

Then I come home and hear this song...such a melody and arrangement. THE HARMONIES ON THE PIANO KILL ME!!!!!!

I just needed to share this with you guys.

I wanna write and perform a love song like this for people. For the WORLD!!! It just makes me know that I want to be with someone that makes me feel this way. Someone that makes me feel more than complete. Someone that makes me feel the way I used to.

I want to feel this...

I need to feel it again.

I will!! :-)

I am too good a man...God's man. :-D

I want someone that makes me wanna go from a complete person to more of a man. Someone who brings me higher in all areas of my life.


J-Bo

P.S. I wanted to sing this song for a certain someone...but maybe one day I still can.

No comments:

Post a Comment