Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Ok Day

Today was a ok day. Considering I woke up 2 ours later than I wanted. I slept through 5 alarms and 2 phone calls. My body was done. i wanted to wake up at 3am, but instead woke up at 5:30 smh. Had to rush outta the house.

On top of that my car has the check engine light so I have to see what that is about.

I did wake up to my mother screaming at me to get up. But it was weird. I felt like I was having some real deep dream again, but this time I cannot remember. All I know is that I woke up soaked with sweat and feeling dehydrated.

Maybe it was an intense sex dream. I mean all I have been doing is jerking off and that isn't doing it for me. Something to think about.

So I am now not only building money to survive and thrive, but I also need to raise the capital to get this album done.

I have to admit that I have no way that I know that this can work, but I am going to work my ass off in getting it done anyway. I will find a way. That I promise you.

I also did a 30 minute job and got paid $50. Sometimes the music business can be so lucrative and easy and other times it is the hardest thing out there. Takes guts to be a professional musician...no guarantee means not meant for the those who need security and comfort.

So I get a day off tomorrow and can get some work done...like this opera and speaking to this other musical director and see about getting on his gigs and shows.

I taught 3 lessons today and my voice teacher was sick. He didn't show up, but that is ok cause there is the woman voice teacher I go see and I should be seeing her on Friday God willing.

So all in all I had a very good day and now I am just waiting to go home.

Someone asked me about Van and what it is that he is doing. I told them he is in medical school. He is following his dream of becoming a doctor and to send out prayers and thoughts of love out to him.

Anyway back to printing for no reason while I am here and it is free. Talk to you guys later.

J-Bo

No comments:

Post a Comment