Thursday, May 9, 2013

YAY FOR ME!!!!! :-D

This is going to be real quick.

Just wanted to say that things for me have been moving forward like crazy and it is freaking me out a little.

That is all my business ventures.

As for as my passion goes which is performing and entertainment I am on cloud nine. Just got an "audition" with a well connected musical director and I have to prepare.

That is not all that is going on. I have so much going on, that I cannot even articulate it all. This is good cause the only thing I have time to focus on is work, career, and life stuff.

I do want to be with someone. I want to be in a relationship, but I am going to take advantage and move forward. I still think about...well I cannot worry about that. Those thoughts and feelings will always be there, but nothing I can do about it cause of religious beliefs.

I'M COMING WORLD!!! Though you will never really know cause I have to change facts and the magnitude of somethings to hide the facts.

By the way I am going to meet and applaud Shonda Rhimes. She is the BEST!!!!

J-Bo

No comments:

Post a Comment