Saturday, May 11, 2013

Vocal Rest

So I was suppose to head into the city yesterday for rehearsal and I ended up just staying home.

Since Monday when my voice gave out on me, I decided that the best thing for me to do was go on vocal rest. And I think it was for the best...I did miss out on some of the drama happening between the vocalist at the company, but that is ok.

Singers can be such babies...I should know being guilty from time to time myself.

I still have to get these songs to this man, and then work on getting the funds to record. But I have been learning of a way to get the funds and not have to come out of pocket...meaning I can use positive leverage and get a great result.

Today I shoulda woken up and jumped right to work. I did wake up at 5am, but I went back to sleep and woke up at 8am. I need to get back to work, and there is so much to do, but I just have to plan it all.

So I have work to do, and I don't feel like doing it. I feel like hugging up with a loved one. But I don't have one right now...that sucks. I swear just a little lovey dovey time would recharge me to get to work. :-(

Pray for me ppl...first thing I will work on are these songs. Then maybe a movie night.

J-Bo

No comments:

Post a Comment