Saturday, May 18, 2013

Bone Tired

So I feel like I am being run into the ground. My fault really, but there is just so much to do, not sure how to get it all done without being a little extreme.

Let's just say that after that "audition" I've had to kick my own self in the ass and get shit moving.

I don't have many updates for you all as of right now. I have to get ready for my little girls bday party. She turned 6 yesterday.

I will never forget how she would ask for Van...now she doesn't. I am sure if she saw him she'd remember him, but outta sight out of mind I guess.

I am keeping really really busy.

I have to...trying to stay out of trouble. :-)

Back to watching the rest of Un Ballo in Maschera and then to write a song before I have to head to this party. I am so late in getting these songs to this man. SMH!!! -_-

Also thinking about walking in the AIDS walk tomorrow, but I have so much work to do and during the week is going to be crazy I maybe better suited just getting the work done tomorrow. Was suppose to meet a group of up and coming men and women of color.

I need to broaden my groups in terms of race, color, creed, ideas, and industries.

Lemme go y'all...my thoughts are wondering to a certain someone watching a aria on youtube that would suit him.

I am meant for Wagner, Verdi, and all Verismo roles...they would be my sweet spot. I just gotta get the technique down. 

My musical path is getting clearer and clearer. I will so love being a versatile artist...I know what I am meant to do and this is just an avenue.

This mezzo-soprano is AWESOME!!! Listen to her and tell me what you think. Her name is Stephanie Blythe.

J-Bo

No comments:

Post a Comment