Saturday, May 4, 2013

Iron Man 3

GO SEE THIS MOVIE!!!!!

I stayed over at my friend's house last night and took his wife to costco. Then I got treated to a free movie and it was great. I was too tired to stay and watch another one, but still that was a nice addition to my day.

Now I chill out until I decide to leave and head home. I am not looking forward to the drive. I kinda wanna chill in the city again tonight, but I got things to do.

Please pray that I get everything that I need and want to get done, done so I can walk in prepared and ready to kill and destroy at both the meetings and the rehearsals.

Lemme go...just wanted to get this down.

I really do love my life...the only thing missing is love and companionship. And about that and the surgeon I am a little hesitant. He reminds me so much of Van that he is falling short. I don't want to compare them, but he said he is going to knock him out of my head and out of my heart. Smh...for someone so smart he is a damn fool for that one.

But I do love the attention and I see no reason to make any rash decisions right now. It feels great to be treated with the respect and appreciation that I deserve.

J-Bo

No comments:

Post a Comment