Saturday, May 25, 2013

The Past 24 Hours and The Next

So last night rehearsal was...AWESOME!!!!

We actually sang straight through the whole opera and it was pretty good. Nowhere near MET quality mind you, but still. Not bad at all considering most of us only joined within the last 2 months and learning an opera is so damn much work.

So things are coming together and I am happy for that...especially seeing that next week is showtime. :-)

Finally will be done and then it is the masterclass where I can show what I really can do.

And I really wanna hear some of these other singers...I wanna hear what they can do and let them hear what I can do. :-)

Also there are of course a few gay boys...it is the arts after all. Bump that...it's life. There is one that is from Trinidad so he got my eye a little...and he is a tenor. But there is this real pretty little thing who is a bass and he is so damn fine.

All I do is look over his tight little body and tight ass.

I can look right?? I mean I do want to touch, but I gotta remember my rule. He is so damn fine and comes across so damn sweet that I wanna just break my rules for both of them. That's how you get caught and it ain't for me. Smh.

So today I got to see one of the kids I mentor today...hopefully. That and the other side of things is that I want to see my Big 3 today but I may have to wait for next week for that.

I am also doing another rehearsal today and then I get to see a musical...a brand new one that was recently created. This should be fun and interesting.

Two days filled with excitement and now I sit back relaxing getting ready to finish the 2nd half. Time to get ready...gotta shower and all.

More updates to come.

J-Bo

P.S. Van told me to get over my shit and get myself out there. He told me people need and want what I have to offer. He's right. This isn't just about me...it's about others.

No comments:

Post a Comment