Tuesday, May 7, 2013

A Few Hiccups But Overall Great Day

So I didn't get to teach my voice lesson today. But I make that up tomorrow, and I got to go shopping, but not as much as I want and needed to do.

Anyway the meeting with the producer went great.

We were only suppose to talk for 15-20 mins, but we ended up speaking for 1-1/2 hours and I got to ask him a lot of questions. I am going to try one song with him and also see if he can get my songs placed with people.

So all in all today was a good day, but very very tiring. I mean I am going to sleep early and well tonight.

I just have to come up with the money for the recording so I have to see how that is going to go. The second thing is that I have to send him 3-6 songs so we can choose which one to start on.

So much to do, so much to be. Thank you God for everything you are doing for me...just give me the strength to carry it forward.

J-Bo

No comments:

Post a Comment