Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Last One I Promise

So I just got off the phone with my one of my mentors.

I decided to ask him his advice and he told me what I knew.

I am always going to be his friend and always be there for him if I am ever needed. That is the kind of man I am.

I just wish he could see the truth about being gay, but that is another thing.

My mentor asked me a series of question. He wanted to test me I guess. We talked about business and life.

Funny how Van went ahead and called it. He made me in 2 seconds. No one else called me on being afraid, but he did. That man gets under my skin for some reason. He just gets through me.

The last thing my mentor asked me was that if Van ever made a move on me would I fight him off and win. Would I ever keep him in check and keep him at bay. That if he would not claim who he really is as a gay man and come to terms that there is nothing wrong that I would be wasting my time.

I knew what he was doing.

He just wanted to test my reaction.

I told him I would stay in control and nothing would happen. All I want is a friendship and I do believe I have that with him...

I told him Van has no power or influence in my life anymore...that he is just like these dudes on the street. I have been getting approached every once and awhile. I decide I don't want sex and I get ass, dick, and vagina thrown at me.

I swear I am tired of smiling and turning it down.

Anyway I so that I can turn it down. That I can crush any and all advances. I run different scenerios through my head and each one I break it DOWN!!!!! :-)

I AM A ROCK!!!! SHIELDS UP!!!!!!

Time to lay in bed and drift off to sleep. Got a long day tomorrow even though I am home. Want to get these songs written, and I want to get them produced, and work on my other businesses.

J-Bo

No comments:

Post a Comment