Friday, May 31, 2013

Ernani: 2 Down 2 To Go

So tonight was another performance. This one went a whole lot more smoothly, but still we had our mistakes.

The thing I am not happy about is that you can clearly hear my voice above everyone else!!!!! I just want my voice to blend, but I have to sing out.

Something to work on I guess.

The super cute boy performed today and the other performs on Saturday. Looking forward to hanging out with the cast Saturday. Everyone is already looking forward to being able to drink some alcohol and have a good time that night. To signal the end of the show...I know I need me a few drinks.

So I feel like I am being harassed. I got one guy in Jersey who wants to come out and see me ASAP and I keep telling him no, but he ain't listening.

Then there is another guy in San Francisco who wants to fly me out there to stay for a few weeks and do some auditions and stuff out there. I am tempted with this one cause I get to travel, but I am not the one to just play with people's emotions.

The guy in San Fran is a better match for me, but he is still in the closet and looks over his shoulder.

I don't care if you are discreet, but I cannot deal with closet cases. I am all for being discreet and just not being all out there like that, cause that is me. I don't know what to do.

I might also fly to LA to do some studio work and that sounds like it can be fun and promising, but I have work to do. I have to pray on a lot of things and see what my next course of action will be.

Time for bed...gotta rest up for tomorrow night.

Good news is that my vocal stamina is getting up there...I can really see myself doing a whole opera as a lead. I of course need my voice lessons, coaching, therapist, and doctor on board and on call, but that will all come easy.

Till next time.

Actually going to post a post a friend showed me that I just feel like sharing.

J-Bo

No comments:

Post a Comment