Thursday, May 30, 2013

Ernani's Opening Nigh!!!

So i just got home from doing the opera.

It wasn't all that bad. Of course we missed cues, forgot words, and all in all had an awesome time.

3 more days to go and then we are done. I love what we are doing, but it would be sweeter if we were getting paid to do it.

No bother...going to get my ass into bed now and get ready for a long day tomorrow.

I can sleep in and then go into perform later that night.

Things are moving people. Now I just got work on making these businesses profitable, and get these songs written so I can start recording my first album. :-D

Off to bed...nothing else to really talk about I don't think. People are acting kinda weird around me, but that isn't unusual...it is what it is. I just roll with it and live my life.

J-Bo

No comments:

Post a Comment