Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Another Thing

I cannot vouch for Van, but it was really, really nice seeing him again.

I mean it was awkward cause I didn't feel like I could talk freely and just be me, but it really felt like talking to an old friend who I just haven't seen in years. Nothing more and nothing less.

I did catch myself staring at his ass and dick a few times...but that's just habit. I do that with everyone.

Yes I am justifying it, but that is what it is.

I gotta tell the truth. I know I told him that I want him to be happy with someone else and all that good stuff, but I may have been lying. I mean I do want him to be happy and if he can find a woman that is willing to go there with him.

I talked to Pastor and Tony and they are doing so good. Pastor keeps popping out kids. He wants to keep his wife happy.

He did say that if he could done it through a surrogate and live with Tony he would've, but he made his bed and has to lie in it for as long as he possibly can. I wish them the best...I really do. That is a situation no one wants to be in, but they make the best of it. I think the wife knows, but like any good first lady she is in it to win it.

Like Scandal!!!!

In any case I have to get back to this girl. I do want to tell him how much it hurt that he blocked me on facebook and that I think it was uncalled for.

Even with that I am not mad...or disappointed. How can I be?? He always was the chink in the armor...the one that made me move mountains.

If it wasn't for the dogma and religious intolerance that so many church folk grow up in.

Ttyl...I see a few post coming before the night is over.

J-Bo

No comments:

Post a Comment