Monday, May 6, 2013

SLACKING!!!!!!

So I am at my campus right now. I am here I a lot I think, but it is a central and neutral place for me to go from here to all over the city.

Anyway this weekend I had so much fun that I didn't any work done...meaning I didn't work on the songs for my meeting with the producer. No bueno. So I have to see what I can do about that...not worried...just have to go in prepared with something.

Then I didn't go over the classical music for the opera and even my own spirituals, arias, and art songs for shows that people want me to do.

This past weekend was good though. Got to reconnect with 2/3 of the Big 3, see movies like crazy and kill my brain cells, and hang out with interesting people.

Yes I'm still celibate, and yes it sucks. There are days I don't care and then there are days that I am like damn I'm horny as hell. Sometimes I feel the need to get me a girlfriend/boyfriend just to get back into the sex game.

Not that I need anyone stable for that...but like I said I am over casual sex. I cannot go from a serious relationship to random hook ups. I could if that is what I wanted, but it isn't. I want something real and with substance.

Talked with my dad too...not that, that is anything new or newsworthy, but I just wanted to check up on him and see how he was doing. Of course I called him around 9:30 and he was fast asleep. So we gotta finish that conversation. :-)

As I grow. learn, share, and experience more I just feel myself becoming a better man. I see myself doing and experiencing things that I never thought I would. I have to admit and say that I am enjoying the path that God is leading me down.

So today I have rehearsal, 2 voice lessons, and a student. Tomorrow is voice lesson, student, and producer. Praying for something great to happen, and we will see.

Talk to you guys later.

J-Bo

No comments:

Post a Comment