Thursday, May 2, 2013

Thursday is my TV Day...

So I didn't go into the city today. I stayed home, pigged out (I know, I know :-( trust me I am feeling it), and now I am watching some tv.

I did not real work today, but that is ok cause I jump right into work tomorrow.

I got a kid to teach, opera chorus rehearsal (the date is fast approaching!!! Symphony Space here I come!!!), and my friend is having a birthday get together so I am going to go and stay for a little while. No drinks though...got to drive.

So I am going to be busy tomorrow and I figure I'll stay the night at some friends house and chill on Saturday. Probably kill time and catch a musical.

But for tonight I am going to get into some Big Bang Theory, 2 and 1/2 men, scandal, greys anatomy, glee, and elementary.

I am also going to record "Un Ballo in Maschera" by Verdi I believe. I am also getting a lot of talks of people who want me to do a lot of Verdi and verismo type roles. :-)

So today is an easy day and I don't feel that is right. Still gotta work on that song to take to the producer. God things are happening so fast...the problem is me. I gotta keep up with the momentum, but these damn associations and they are all mostly subconscious.

I wish I could give u guys more details but believe it or not I do like my privacy.

Plans might change on me going away this year. I wanted to do Europe, but I got so much happening here I may have to wait and push it back a little bit.

I almost went the whole day without thinking about Van...but then I saw a movie that we both saw.

The Vow.

Threw me off...it really did. Then I started thinking of some other man kissing and holding and having sex with him. Gotta admit...PISSED ME THE FUCK OFF!!!! -_-

Took me a few minutes to calm down. I am not proud to say it, but I was officially ready to kill someone. Not that I would cause jail ain't for me, but still. If I ever meet him I am not sure if all the protection and shields that I put are strong enough to give him that fuck off attitude.

Throwing myself into my work, ministry, and calling. Just to keep those thoughts at bay.

Tomorrow is a long day people...pray for me. Saturday might prove to be long as well. Things are happening, but I just gotta be that man who makes it happen.

J-Bo

No comments:

Post a Comment