Monday, May 6, 2013

One of Those Days

So my day was going ok. I mean it was moving, but I was damn exhausted for some reason.

Anyway I get to my rehearsal and I cannot sing. I mean I have no vocal stamina to sing a full line, and there is no such thing as support. I couldn't even sing easy in my middle range.:-(

So I marked and didn't really sing out for anything. The sucky part was that the head of the opera company was there and said he wanted to hear me sing. And others have been telling him to listen to me so I am going to get 2 arias ready for his masterclass. One bass aria and one baritone aria.

I got my meeting with the producer tomorrow and sadly I don't have anything to show him, but one of my BFA singers does and she is going to send me the info and songs asap.  So I will tell you guys how that goes tomorrow.

On another note a friend was on campus going crazy over his ex. We compared notes. He has been broken up for 2 years and saw his ex recently and he said all his feelings came back. I had a lot to think about.

Tomorrow I also get to do some shopping. Great times will be had.

I also saw a message on Facebook of one of Van's friends who moved from NYC to some state West for a woman. They are in love, happy, and looking to build a life together. I am a little jealous. That was me.

Time for bed...barely keeping my eyes open.

Night.

J-Bo

No comments:

Post a Comment