Sunday, May 26, 2013

FUCKING AWESOME DAY!!!

So today started pretty good.

Going over to my best friends house and getting some breakfast and talking to them. Going to see them in church tomorrow so our visit was short.

Then I went to go see one of the kids I mentored when I was younger came out to see me. We had a very nice conversation and I am so proud of him. I mean he is so strong, gentle, compassionate, willing to learn and fail.

It really brings tears to my eyes and I love him so much.

Then opera rehearsal was ok. My voice and body are tired understandably so I marked everything and I was DONE!!!!! Looking forward to this being over so I can focus on technique, rep, and more auditions and competitions.

Then I saw a musical with my girl at Pregones theater in the BX. THAT SHIT WAS AWESOME!!!!

I mean I am not one for all that extraness, but the story was good, harmonies tight, and such talented people.

I am so happy I went to show my support and love. And now I am home and going to bed cause church is in the morning and I am bringing my girl...whom we will call Marla. :-)

I almost forgot that Van is leaving tomorrow...going to send him a text real quick. Don't know if he will respond, but whatever. I don't see why not, but you never know.

Someone once asked me why not treat people the way they treat me?? I simply answered I believe in treating others the way I want to be treated...nothing more and nothing less. :-P

J-Bo

P.S. This is how I started my morning...feeling BLESSED!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment