Sunday, May 19, 2013

SAFE..NICE?!?!?!?!!? -_-

So I have spent the last 55 minutes on the phone talking to 2 guys.

It's not like that...believe me.

They are talking that good shit and everything, but I am just not interested. And it is so weird, but I don't want to be with them. I want to meet someone and we fall into each other...I don't want to be looking for it, or have people who heard me sing and dance with some friends think "Oh this man looks like a good fuck."

Not saying they are saying that. I mean they are really speaking that good shit, but I've been in the game for a long time. Being sincere isn't going to get me...being real is.

So I am frustrated with them. One wants to fuck me and the other wants to get fucked. But only one is offering to take me to breakfast so I know what I am doing. :-)

I mean I do "like" them...just not like that.

Also they called me nice and then they called me SAFE!!!!!!!!!!!! I was so damn mad!!!!

I am not safe!!! I am dangerous...I am a killer, I am spontaneous!!!!!!

It is so frustrating...I feel like I am a neutered dog.

Back to the Billboard Awards.

Looking at my future.

J-Bo

No comments:

Post a Comment