Monday, April 30, 2012

Big brother, mentor, cousin, friend

I had a convo with a girl from my school earlier on. She is this little soprano who is very talented, but has the habit of being too much sometimes. I love her to death, and she is like a bratty little sister to me.

She calls me, and ask for my advice, and takes it. I see her just coming into her own. It is so good...so awesome to see the changes being affected. I see the same thing happening with Dishone. Aaron and Steve are a little more work, but they are at least taking it in.

The ones that are doing great and making moves make me feel so good. The ones that are stuck in their ruts are sad, but that is life.

Van is right. Some people are going to go nowhere and that is their choice. Some will see their way, but they will be paralyzed by fear and be stuck. The only thing I can do is live and move forward and make my dreams a reality, and wait for them to have enough and get their acts together.

I saw this post of facebook and it is from one of my professors, and a mentor to me even now:

"The first time I met you I saw GOD. your humbleness your grace, your love for others, your selflessness, your courage and your talent. I remember your hard work you will work just to take a class to get better. I can't anymore because i am going to cry but JASON I love you and thank you for you."
-Arthur Sabb

Guys I have to realize that I have a lot, and that I am so blessed.

I know people want an update on my personal relationship status and you will be getting that soon.

J-Bo

No comments:

Post a Comment