Saturday, April 28, 2012

Real quick...

A lot of work to do. There is so much that I want and need to do that I am freaking out a little. Losing Ben is still fresh on my heart. I so need a vacation. Van told me he wanted to go Connecticut, Maine, or even Vermont. I wanted him to so bad...I just wanted to be on the open road. It was so random of him that I love it.

I just head an awesome quote:

"We all have fears. It's normal. The thing to do is to talk about it so it doesn't consume you, and to act in spite of fear."

I am scared out of my mind...PETRIFIED!!!! I have to act in spite of that and move forward. I cannot give up and I cannot fail. I know what I want, and I know what I desire. I just ask God to give me the strength. I just ask that God guide me, and lead me.

J-Bo

No comments:

Post a Comment