Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Goodbye to a great friend...

This post in just in rememberance of those that I have lost, and who have meant so much to me.

I had a very good friend named Sean...he is no longer here because of bigotry, hate, and racism. I miss him so much. He is the perfect example of how someone can come out of their own personal darkness and make great things happen. I am really missing him right now.

There is another friend of mine that is dying right now. He has huntington's disease. He is in the last stages and it is killing me. I wanna be there for him but I can't. I am going to see him in the hospital today, and I pray he is in a better position. I hate having people close to me die...I don't know how doctors do this...AT ALL!!!

He told me he has some advice for me, and I want to hear this before God claims my friend. I told him I would honor whatever his last wish was, and I just hope it is something I can do. I really want to be there for him, and help him.

I said it before, and I will say it again...I NEED A VACATION!!!!

J-Bo

No comments:

Post a Comment