Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Good news and bad news...

Bad news first...my friend won't last out for another month. His family is taking him to Alaska on that cruise he wanted.  He also made me promise to stand up and be a man. I have to talk to Van, because I need to get this out.

That is part of the good news...I have to go and tell him what is going on in my heart and my head. I promised Dan that I would. That's my friend btw. He told me that I have to be the person and speak and come forward. I need to let this man know how I feel and that I want something different and more.

I am going to pray and ask God to give me the words tomorrow...I need to get this out.

J-Bo

3 comments:

  1. GO AND TALK TO HIM...LIFE IS TOO SHORT!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He may not deserve it, but to err is human!! HE LOVES YOU!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am not with the gay shit, but man I am down for true love. GO GET YOURS DUDE!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete