Monday, April 23, 2012

YES!!!

I have the best friends and family and teachers!!!!

My voice teacher is preparing me for music jobs now in churches and stages. My accompianist is ready for me to start vocal coaching with her and prepare for work at the MET!!! My mother voice teacher is ready for me to be an OPERA STAR!!!!!!!

My mom, dad, and other family support and love that I am following my passion. I LOVE MY LIFE!!!! I forget how blessed I am, and I am so humble and glad that God saw fit to do this for me. So many other people don't have what I have, and I feel sorry for them, but I am reminded of what my mother told me.

We have been given 2 families. The one given to us and the ones we choose. I was raised in an awesome, loving, and nurturing family. I have also chosen great friends, and support that help me through the good and bad.

Now I have to survive this class, meet some great people, and hang out with 2 of the Big 3...my best and oldest friend EVER!! We are going to meet, and just be of help and support for each other. They know everything about me...I love them so much. They are family...I trust them with my secrets and vice versa...nothing more special than that.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment