Monday, April 30, 2012

Some great advice...

This is going to be short, because I have work to do, and I have to get ready for tomorrow.

I talked to Van today. Nothing serious I just needed some advice. He was real blunt and in your face about it, but that doesn't diminish the fact that he does give good advice. I mean the man is stuck in life, but he sure does give some straight to the point advice.

It was greatly appreciated.

I have to realize the the only people who make a change in their life is those that make it a real decision. Van said that unless that person hits rock bottom, or comes looking for advice than the only thing I can do is be there for them, and just let them live their lives.

It is hard advice for me to take, but I have to take it. There are 3 people in my life that seem to be stuck in a rut, and the only thing that I can do is be there. Oh well, that leaves more time for me to live an extraordinary life.

I AM HAVING SO MUCH FUN!!!!

I am mastering the Science of Achievement and the Art of Fulfillment. God is blessing me big time. I sad thing is that almost anyone can have it, but so few do. I remember my mentor said to get what you want takes you dong something you are scared of doing. To be drastic...so few make it because everyone wants to be in their comfort zone.

I thank God, for making me uncomfortable in my comfort zone so I always push forward.

J-Bo

6 comments:

  1. Go forth and be happy and live, love and prosper.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes people have to suffer to get it together. The sad thing is that they will be stuck and just doing ok, and feel that is what is meant for them.

    Fear is a real bitch, and it holds more people back than ever before.

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAVE FUN MY GOOD MAN!!! When I graduated I ended up living the life that everyone wants. Now I have the perfect woman on my arm. Nothing hotter than two woman taking over the world.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't give up on them...but I understand what you mean. Do you mind telling us what is going on with Van...I LOVE LOVE!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. If people don't know what to do and they ask for help and then they don't take it shame on them.

    My brother is like that. He is stuck. he is my families pet, and will do whatever they want. He is to scared to do anything. He is gay and instead of being a man he is going to run and bend to my family. I just want him to be a man and do him. Be happy with this guy.

    He is so scared of EVERYTHING!!!!! He will most likely die living a mediocre life. His problem...I'm gonna be happy and fulfilled. God is going to bless me and I am going to fight for it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. My brother could us you in his life. Forget this Van idiot. We're part of the largest black Pentecostal church worldwide. We breed great singers, and my brother is pretty good if I do say so myself.

    He let's my mom, grandmother, and other family members control him. The biggest one's are my mom and grandmom. I want the best for him, but he doesn't.

    ReplyDelete