Sunday, April 29, 2012

Disappointed...

My nest friend is getting married, and I still need to come up with the money for his wedding. I am in the wedding party.

The problem I have is that one of my other best friends who is suppose to be in the wedding is a no show. He is always known to be a ghost and really selfish. We are looking for him, and trying to look out for him, but he is just gone.

I tried to call him, and had to call his sister.  I got incontact with him and he said he changed his number. I asked him to send me his cell number, and I still didn't get it. I am so mad at him. My friend who is having the wedding called me asking my advice on what to do about the situation. We just had a 1hr conversation, about him. It is just hard, because it is like he doesn't care.

I don't know what to do. He stays around people that don't want to do nothing but drink, smoke, have sex, and lay around. It is crazy. He is in a loop. He takes one step forward, and two steps back. WHY ARE PEOPLE SO DAMN CRAZY?!?!?!?!?!?

J-Bo

P.S. I need to find him. I need to find my friend. I feel like he is drowning. What the hell am going to do?!?!?!?!

P.P.S. I need to talk this out something serious...I need another point of view to see if I am missing something important.

No comments:

Post a Comment