Saturday, April 21, 2012

SENIOR RECITAL WAS A HIT!!!!!!!

Hello All,

Yesterday I had my senior recital as you all know and it went great. besides a few flubs here and there, and the fact that I destroyed the French language to death IT WAS GREAT!!!!!

I made my aunt and mother so proud, and I saw the tears in their eyes. I really love being on stage, and making people feel and experience what it is that I can do. Thank God that he has given me this gift, because no matter what I do, performing brings it full circle.

I had a great time...wish my boyfriend was there, but what can I do. It is what it is. People called out of work, moved things around, and blew people off to come see me. I feel so blessed...also makes me that much more upset at Van, but what can I say.

He told me he was gonna come and make it up to me. I was looking forward to getting in that ass something serious and have him moan and yell in ecstasy. He told me he was gonna come, and be here for me today, but he also has church today and has to do the music for it. So I knew we would have little to no time and there was a chance I'd be thrown into the back again.

I just got a text from him telling me he can't make it. His family wants him their early and the whole nine. Guess I gotta be the big man stay in the back again.

Not that I don't understand, but I wish he would put me first sometimes...not above God, but I would think I matter. I know I do, but I am venting.

I know he feels like he keeps disappointing me, but I know as long as he is in that house his family has a hold on him. Also making him Minister of Music didn't help because they really have hooks in him, and he really wants to make them so proud.

I got things to do today anyway...I am going to work on my business plans, start planning for more music, some homework, and then hopefully the gym tonight.

Have a great Saturday everyone!!!

J-Bo

No comments:

Post a Comment