Saturday, April 28, 2012

My night with some of my boys....

So I am chilling with my friends Aaron and Steve, and they are telling me about some crazy night they had on Friday. As you know my Friday was spent in school, at a recital, and then the hospital. They had a night of passion and fun with these two girls.

Steve was messing with some fly by night girl. She was not someone that will be around after a while. Aaron on the other hand used to date my boy Dishone, and he is now with a woman. They seem to be going strong. The only thing that she is doing that Dishone wasn't is staying in the game and working. It's the same thing that Van isn't doing.

Aaron is very happy with this girl. I haven't told him I have doubts about the future. He is happy and everyone should be happy. So I keep my mouth shut and let the man have his fun. I know Dishone would not be happy that Aaron is kinda flourishing in his relationship, and the only problem is that he pushed him away for the last time, and this man has a woman that is giving him the only thing he wanted from Dishone...STABILITY!!!

Aaron says the things that she is doing that he loves is communicating with him. Telling her when she is happy, mad, scared, wants and needs something of him. She is an open book, and if something is going on she tells him immediately. She encourages him...tells him to pray and prays with him sometimes.

She goes out to parties and stuff, and Aaron doesn't like it, but they understand that they have similar and dissimilar interest. They agree to disagree and come together. He likes the fact that she also helps him with his money situation in terms of planning. Basically he likes her because she gives and she takes, and she makes it clear that she will continue to give and give. He loves the communication and the fact that she is in it to win it.

J-Bo

P.S. I feel bad for Dishone because he is alone and the man he wants is with some woman. I still don't think that it will last for long, but the point is that Dishone needs to make sure that he has mad considerable advances in his life. Mental, Emotional, Spiritual, Financial, and Physical advancement. What to do, but be happy for one and support the next.

P.P.S. Steve is acting up...I gotta kick his ass. LOL...

P.P.P.S Aaron is really ready to settle down and be with the person he is meant to be with for the rest of his life. Dishone pushed him away thinking he was doing the right thing. Foresight is a bitch...he gotta hope that Aaron comes back to him. Steve is still scarred by his babymama. He needs some healing and a resolution.

No comments:

Post a Comment