Saturday, April 28, 2012

SINGING HARMONIES!!!!!!!!

Today was an interesting day.

I sang some songs with some of my friends for a class. It was awesome. I have a problem keeping my part, but that is only because I have no real experience doing it. It isn't one of my strong points, but I am working on it. It's important that I develop this skill. I have opportunities coming up, and I need this skill quick fast and a hurry.

For some reason I did good one time, and after that I was all over the damn place. My pitch was off, my parts were off. I FEEL LIKE A FUCKING LOSER!!!!! I HATE NOT BEING THE BEST!!!!!!!!

I am going to have Van help me, but at this point I feel like giving up. I have to get this done, and because it isn't something that I have had to do, and now that I have to do it I am suffering. I can sing circles around all these damn people and I feel like I am some little kid.

WTF?!?!?!?!?!

J-Bo

No comments:

Post a Comment