Friday, April 27, 2012

HE NEEDS ME!!!

This is going to be quick. Van comes and picks me up. My friend died last night so he offered to drive me around and feed me. I took him up on the offer. We ate talked and had a good time. We parked by a park, and just talked and laughed. He looked at me and told me to kiss him. I resisted, but he pulled me to him, and then we started going at it.

It was awesome...no full on sex, but it was something. He said I am part of his destiny, and that he sees me as his husband. He said he has to get past his fears, because I am the rest of his life. It was really touching to hear him say that.

We went to school to get some work done. I started, but he fell asleep. Next thing I know he puts his head on my chest. I wake him up to get him to do his work. I tell him I am not going to ask him if he is ok...he is an adult and he has to seek help and advice.

He told me he is already starting to feel a lil bad. He said that I can send him all the information in the world, but he won't read it. Honestly this man needs his family to back him up. But his family won't...that is what he says. He has one of those holier than though families that believe their way is best, and if it isn't working then something is wrong with him.

THEY ARE A CRAZY ASS FAMILY!!!! If something doesn't work and getting no results, then they do the same thing over and over again praying. They believe that you should just put your head down and go in one direction and that direction is the right one. IT IS FUCKING ASS BACKWARDS!!!!!!!! WHY GOD?!?!?! WHY ME?!?!?!?!

J-Bo

P.S. Van wants to marry me, he wants to be with me, but he is frozen. He is still trying to make his family happy, and nothing is going to make them happy. Anything he tries to do will be for them, and it won't work. I so want him out of that house so he can have the distance that he himself wants and his siblings and cousins are getting.

P.P.S. He still sucks a mean dick!!!

P.P.P.S. God I am trying to help this man, but I am stuck. Sometimes I feel the best thing for him to do is to be forced out on his own. I get the feeling his family is going to really know about him...but it will be when he moves out. I think when that happens you will see him have to grow, because there is no going back. Then he will see who is for him, and all the people he is trying to make happy won't matter. He will.

4 comments:

  1. Just get married already

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is clear to me he needs a therapist of some sort, but besides that you guys go be happy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. He seems to be more trouble than he is worth, but my wife is the same way and I can not see my life without her. Good luck man, because it is clear he is the female in the relationship and he is going to put you through hell...but you'll enjoy it.

    Mostly anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  4. JESUS IS LOVE...HE IS IN LOVE WITH YOU AND VICE VERSA.

    Everything else is just logistics...make it happen.

    ReplyDelete