Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Coming to that day...

I have a full day tomorrow...more stuff to keep memorizing, and I have a run through tomorrow at my college. Thank God my voice teacher is letting me use her class as guinea pigs so I can test out this material, and be ready for Friday.

Sad thing is that I have nothing really to wear, but I am going to work something out. I am so looking forward to getting this day behind me, and having a good time. I have gotten over the fact that people that I counted on being there are going to be blowing me off, but that is life.

I am going to have a great time regardless, and then CRASH!!!!!!

The good news is that I am on point for graduating, but I gotta talk to my music history teacher and make sure that I am making the grade. I haven't been going to class b/c of this recital, but I am so ready.

Where will I be a year from now...stronger, healthier, more in love with Van if he act right and can keep me :-). I'll also be a better musican, friend, son, boyfriend, lover, and Christian.

I can attest that God has brought me a mighty long way, and I am looking forward to having so much fun. I sit now and just wonder at how awesome God is, and how I can still be fed and blessed so much. Don't get me wrong I have a long way to go till my goals are met, but that is the test...can I keep going even when I don't want to.

Now back to memorizing, and making music. Gotta find the motivation to get this business up and running. I know what to do, and I know it will work, but something is holding me back...FEAR!!!!

I swear it is a pain in the ass. Been thinking more and more about my work for God, and this preaching thing doesn't sound like me, but that could be me being resistant. Maybe there are some people that need and want to hear what I have to say...just thinking.

J-Bo

No comments:

Post a Comment