Thursday, April 19, 2012

Tomorrow is the big day!!!!

Going to be a real short one you guys...I have to get to bed. It is early, but I gotta rest m voice and body for tomorrow. All you singers out there now how important it is to stay hydrated and rested before a big performance.

I had a run through, and I felt it was HORRIBLE!!!!!!! My singing friends and the audience liked it, but I didn't. My voice was giving out on me, so towards 1/2 through it I was done. I was going on 3 hours sleep, and it showed so tonight I need some rest.

Today besides that was a good day. Spent time with my friends, got some work done, and also my boy. He kinda ruined my night for me, but that is just what it is. I am going through a lot mentally and emotionally freaking out, and I wanted to spend some QT time with him today.

I gave him one more chance and he told me he was really tired. I could've pushed, but it was obvious he just wanted to go home so I let him. Oh well...nothing I can do about it now, and I need to rest anyway. I really do wish he would came and spent sometime with me.

I am going to be lulled to sleep with the sweet music of Glee, and wake up shower, rehydrate, and back to bed.

Pray that God deliver me, and work a miracle tomorrow. I am going to need it.

J-Bo

No comments:

Post a Comment