Sunday, April 22, 2012

Too much...

You guys are too much with your comments.

The fact is that I will always be in love with Van, and I am ok with that. God choose him to own my heart, and I am happy he did.

I just wish this man would've been through this back and forth in high school and early in college. But everyone on their own time...and God's time really.

Van did say that I should be crazy and institutionalized, by now...so maybe this course is better for him. I just want him back, but no matter what I am going to act indifferent towards him. I need him to know that I am fine with everything.

I keep saying he is perfect with everything and that I should be too...

Again I want to say thank you for the comments. I gotta start blogging for my business anyway, and this is a great start. I NEED HIS ASS!!!!!!! LMAO!!!!!

I'm just feeling and ranting people.

J-Bo

P.S. Talked to my young mentees in San Francisco today...they are going good. They are making me so proud. God I love being that person to people.

No comments:

Post a Comment