Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Made a decision

So I called my man and had a real heart to heart. I had to drag the truth out of him, and make him say what was on his mind. We both are planning on graduating this year, and he told me that wih everything going on in his life he cannot give too much to our relationship.

Now all you out there know that if you don't take care of your significant others needs someone else will, but I ain't that kind of guy. I love my man, and we are just going through a dry spell. So I have to be strong, because when we go through another one and it is my reasons for putting us in one, I want him to understand.

These periods come and go...just gotta have some patience.

I told him that until we graduate and everything with school is behind us I will accept 15 mins tops of quality time. I also told him that I will leave all phone communications up to him.

Now I know that you guys don't know me, but this was easy and not easy for me to say. I mean I want him around, but I understand that he is feeling the pinch and has alot to do...I just wish he woulda told me that before.

So I will give him his time to focus on what he needs to in order to get past this.

I asked him if he wanted to break up, and he said no because he'll just end up with me again, and he is right. We really do love each other. I just told him that use this time and kick ass with what you need to. I also had to tell him that when all this is done, we will make time for each other...this means a lot to both of us, and it makes no sense taking it for granted.

He is worried that it won't be enough for me, but I do have my own stuff to throw my energy into. I have school work, fitness goals, and business goals to meet. I can always make time for him, and he can for me too, but he has a lot on his plate. What kind of man would I be if I didn't see that and support him...

That is all for tonight...

J-Bo

No comments:

Post a Comment