Saturday, April 21, 2012

BREAKUP!!!!!

This is going to be a quick and sad post. Me and my boyfriend broke up again. I think this time it is for good you guys. I mean I love him to death and all, but love has nothing to do with it. I feel in my heart and spirit that everything he is going through right now, is the same thing that pretty much broke up his parents.

I don't know why I am saying that, but something has screamed it in my spirit.

Anyway, we broke up because he is feeling convicted about being gay and being a christian.

He went to a church service tonight, and I knew something was going to happen. He said he has peace, and I am happy for him. It is a shame and it sucks, but that is life.

Guys I am already missing this dude mad hard, but I cannot do it. He needs to go through this. He needs to live, and grow, and mature.

THIS SUCKS!!!!

How can you fight someone that believes God is against everything they are??

Religious beliefs are hard to get past...GOD WHY IS THE CHURCH SO FUCKED UP?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

I talked to another friend of mine...another gay christian and he is not happy. HE IS NOT HAPPY!!!! LOL. Gotta love it. I would call my best female friend, but I worry she will be on the war path looking for blood. I am going to finish out this semester strong, graduate, and live my life to the fullest.

Shame though...I wanted so much for us...he wanted so much. WHY ME?!?!?!?!

I just gotta keep the focus on the fact that he is doing the best for himself. I just keep telling myself that he has peace, and will be happy. He wants to be alone, or married to a woman, but that doesn't go well for gay men, so he will stay single. GOD YOU OWE ME!!!!!!!!!

Tomorrow at church will be interesting...

I wanted to tell him my business is making some headway and things are looking up...oh well. I at least have my 5-bedroom to look forward to. Either a duplex or not...we shall see. :-)

J-Bo

No comments:

Post a Comment