Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Negative Status

I went to my friend's job today to help with one of their studies, and I had to do an HIV test as part of it.

I wasn't worried...the only person I've been sleeping with is Van and he is negative. The guy asked me what I thought it would say and I told him. He said what if it was positive...I laughed and said someone would owe me an explanation. :-)

I realize that people don't know their status, and that is just talking about HIV and AIDS. I mean people are walking around with all sorts of STIs and they don't know it, don't care, and are also not disclosing it, because they don't want to hear no.

Needless to say my dick is staying in my pants b/c my health is not a game.

Now I say that but I am horny as all hell...I have the need to stick my dick in something and soon. Not to mention I have been craving getting stroked on the regular. I really am a total vers and sometimes a top/vers, but vers is seeming more like the reality.

I have a lot of things that are coming that I need to be ready for. I cannot let one opportunity pass me by...which means hustle, hustle, hustle.

I am really tired so I am going to go take a nap. My pastor friend and his man are getting married this weekend. They are supposed to come to the city and get it done or they may go to a closer city for them.

Whatever they choose I wish them the best, and if they do come up here I look forward to seeing them.

I know it won't be for long b/c it is a secret and they have to rush back, but even an hour with great people is enough.

So I am going to take a nap and then get to work...tomorrow is a busy, busy day for me, and I want to get an early start.

J-Bo

No comments:

Post a Comment