Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Hairspray Rehearsal

I had a great time today at rehearsal.

We made a lot of ground and I am proud of all of us. It hasn't been easy with getting thrown out of our old place, but we are making some serious moves and doing what we can.

On the other side of things today has been unproductive in other areas of my life, but I will pick up on things tomorrow so I am not to worried about it.

I also start learning French, Italian, Spanish, and German tomorrow, so I gotta get my mind right for all of that.

I have to send out more proposals and do some more business planning...none of this is easy, and I really feel like giving up, but I cannot and I will not do it.

I have big dreams and those dreams require big faith and big action.


Aaron is suppose to be coming over tomorrow before he goes to work to chill and talk shop so I am looking forward to that. Then I have the rest of the day to do some serious work and hustle.

I saw someone on campus that reminded me of Van...after a closer look I saw that it wasn't him. I do miss him...he is a great friend (once you get past his "habits" lol).

Anyway I think I am going to call it an early night...going to shower and then get some rest. Looking forward to my vacation...God willing should be soon. I will be in the perfect position to take whomever I want...

Who will I take?

J-Bo

No comments:

Post a Comment