Friday, July 20, 2012

WTF?!?!?!?!

I am sitting here watching tv trying to do some work.

All I wanna do is call Van...I wanna hear his voice, complain about him, argue with him, laugh with him, smile with him, hold him, and kiss him.

God I am missing him so much right now.

I miss him so much that it is hard to focus.

I am watching all of these shows and I never realized everything is about marriage, love, commitment, and so on.

Also I am thinking about going to see the new Batman and Magic Mike movies, and all I wanna do is go with Van so he can cover his eyes, and plead the blood of Jesus.

I am smiling right now as I write this. He is so funny and cute when he does that. The funnies is when he pulls his shirt over his head...LMAO!!!!! Too cute and too funny!!!!

Oh well...I almost called him today. I wanted to hear his voice. I know that Aaron and Dishone are doing the couple thing today, and Steve is at work. The Big 3 are all busy, and to be honest the only person I want to talk to is that annoying idiot Van.

I know it is raining and all, but we coulda been here at my place watching tv and relaxing. I woulda been taking a nap while he sat at the table doing his studying...and then I would drive him home...that is if he didn't drive me.

Ok...lemme go and get some work done. Or better yet lemme try to get some work done. Not working well...

The real kicker is when I sat here and watched Sex and the City the movie...the first one. OMG...this thing had me thinking of this fool HARD!!!!!!!!!!

What am I going to do?? Only God knows what is in store for me...

J-Bo

No comments:

Post a Comment