Friday, July 20, 2012

Some Dream

Wow...so lemme just say this.

I went to bed last night at 7pm...7PM!!!!!!!!!

Woke up at 5ish this morning...what the hell is going on?!?!?!

Guess my body needed the sleep. I am not sure exactley, but it was a good sleep. Feel like going back down for the count. I really, really need a vacation yall.

So I want to tell you guys about this dream I had...it was steamy and hot as I don't know what. I want to go back to that place and just live there for awhile. Yes it was that good. If I could have that dream everynight then I would be looking to sleep and take naps...ON THE REGULAR!!!!!!

Smh...so damn fine!!!!!

Anyway I was in this war fighting for the greater good. You know flying and kicking butt and all that jazz. In my dreams I am always fighting...kind of like the Justice League or Avatar or one of those good versus evil deals.

So there is this one huge, muscled up ADONIS (YES *drooling a little*) that I cannot defeat. I mean he is really giving me a run for my money. Now that I think about it, he could actually really hurt me and do me some serious damnage.

I get him pinned down, and when I really look at him I am hard as a rock...in my dream of course.

So while a battle is going on we just lock eyes. It isn't one of those love locks or anything...it was one of those let's fuck locks.

They are subtle, but there was no denying it. So funny enough we made plans to sneak out of the fight and hook up. Wherever we were there was a college campus, because we used one of the dorm rooms.

He said he just wanted his balls drained...but I know my skill. He said I wouldn't be able to fuck him. I know guys like that...well I got that ass. And I am not one to give up my ass like that. I consider myself a vers/top, but more vers. Still I wasn't going to let him get any.

But something about this nigga in this dream had me horny and open as hell. So I rode the hell out of him.

So I wake up extra hard, extra horny, and just well let's leave it at that. Gotta keep this blog somewhat PG...

So I am up now, and I might as well get to work. I need to keep myself busy and active...then I won't think about this dude that often. I cannot believe I slept 10 hours straight...I feel like a loser.

Oh well...nothing to complain about now. Just gotta get to it. Wish it wasn't raining...I'd go out for a run. Maybe later.

Or maybe I'll try and get back into that dream. Pray for me yall, but that man was FINE!!!!! He was just my type too!!!! YES LORD!!!!! LOL :-D

J-Bo

No comments:

Post a Comment