Friday, July 27, 2012

The Writer's Life

So I am finally home after a long day.

Been writing like crazy.

Both music and copywriting material...not easy, but I feel really acccomplished and really good. :-)

The day started with my mom going nuts on me, but that is what it is.

Then my friend Alli came over to work on music and chill...her ass fell right asleep on my coach. I guess she needed the rest.

Then I went to school while writing had to help 2 people with some life stuff, and then play piano and make music with Alli.

After that it was off to my best friends house to eat with him and his wife and talk about life, love, and God.

Then my friend walked me to the train and we had a real serious life discussion about what is my next step, and what we are doing as men this day and age. It was not an easy conversation, and it wasn't easy to hear it coming from him, but I love him, and I know where it was coming from.

So I am raising my standards for myself yet again, and going to another level. God help me because the last time I did this, I made great things happen, but I was a lil overzealous and went into shock and my body shut down for a week. :-(

Gotta be smart about this one, but still play to win.

Goodnight you guys...I have to get to bed...maybe give Aaron and Dishone a call first. They are still arguing and it is over nothing.

I wish they could see how Van and I interacted...we never let things get to big, and we respected each other's weaknesses and strengths. I mean we still wanted to fight and kill each other, but that is part of the process. :-)

I do miss him...his smile and his frown. But that is for another day. I need to sleep and get up early. I want to wish him good luck on his test, but I am going to have all the kids and ppl I introduced to him tell him. He won't know it is from me.

I want him to think I just don't care. Not sure why...I guess pride and maybe I am a chauvinist. 



When you know who you are & you know God intimately, you'll be unstoppable. The two are
very connected.

‘The intuitive mind is a sacred gift and the rational mind a faithful servant. We have created a society that honors the servant and has forgotten the gift.’
Albert Einstein 


“They must find it difficult...Those who have taken authority as the truth, Rather than truth as the authority”
- G. Massey, Egyptologist

No comments:

Post a Comment